• Decreasing well construction time and costs
• Maximizing oil and gas production rates
• Enhancing the delivery of recoverable oil and gas reserves
• Reducing HSE risk
Clearly productive solutions for oil and gas field developments
Formate brines are clear high-density well construction fluids that improve the economics of oil and gas field developments by:
Formates offer particular value as heavy non-damaging reservoir drill-in and completion fluids for long horizontal wells completed in open hole for optimal connectivity with the hydrocarbon reserves.
Formate Brine Ltd provides expert advice on using formate brines to maximize the profitability of oil and gas field developments.
Call us to learn more about formates on
1. Downs, J.D. 2010: “A Review of the Impact of the Use of Formate Brines on the Economics of Deep Gas Field Development Projects”, paper 130376 presented at SPE Deep Gas Conference held in Manama, Bahrain, 24-26 January.
2. Downs, J.D. 2011: “Life Without Barite: Ten Years of Drilling Deep HPHT Gas Wells With Cesium Formate Brine”, paper 145562 presented at SPE/IADC Middle East Drilling Technology Conference held in Muscat, Oman, 24-26 October.